How to wear Disposable Medical Caps | Mob Caps | Scrub Caps
The existing surgical caps are mostly disposable surgical caps, and the material is mostly non-woven. The Disposable Medical Caps | Mob Caps | Scrub Caps is designed to prevent the operator's hair from falling off in the operating room during the operation and contaminating the sterile environment of the operating room. When wearing the cap, first expand the folded mop cap and then cover the front and back hairline and above both ears so that the hair will not leak out. Then how do I wear a disposable Medical Caps | Mob Caps | Scrub Caps ? Here, Diadays Medical Products explains how to wear the Disposable Medical Caps | Mob Caps | Scrub Caps correctly.
Wearing disposable surgical cap and surgical mask correctly is not only beautiful but also safe and protective, but also a two-way barrier to protect patients and medical staff. The types of disposable surgical caps are: bar caps, non-woven round caps, plastic round caps. Disposable strip surgical cap is often used in hospital clinic. The correct way to wear disposable strip surgical cap is:
1. Choose a hat of appropriate size that fully covers the hair on the head and hairline.
2. A tight band or elastic band should be placed around the brim of the hat to prevent hair from falling off during the operation.
3. The hair is long, before wearing the hat should tie up the hair, all the hair into the hat.
4. The two ends of the closure of the disposable surgical cap must be placed on both sides of the ear, and the forehead or other places are not allowed.
Disposable Mop Cap fabrication material
Most disposable Medical Caps | Mob Caps | Scrub Caps products, materials are non-woven, with light soft, waterproof, breathable, non-toxic, non-irritant, antibacterial, anti-chemical agents, environmental properties. And the material is dense, dustproof, antibacterial, vomit and blood are not easy to penetrate. Disposable Medical Caps | Mob Caps | Scrub Caps areinexpensive, safe, hygienic and easy to use. However, after practice, it has been found that non-woven fabrics have one disadvantage: poor ventilation and non-sweat absorption. During clinical use, the surgeon will sweat on his forehead, which will not only affect the surgeon's visual field, but also increase the infection rate at the surgical site once dripping onto the operating table.
Therefore, a variety of innovative disposable Medical Caps | Mob Caps | Scrub Caps are derived, which can prevent sweat from falling down, ensure the doctor's head is dry and breathable, and improve the comfort level of the doctor during the operation.
Notes on disposable mop cap
1. If the package or Medical Caps | Mob Caps | Scrub Cap is damaged ; do not use it.
2. Use once and destroy after use.